5 Reasons Why your Business needs a website.PUBLISHED ON: AUGUST 04, 2020
1. Increase Your Business's Credibility. A majority of your potential customers expect you to have a website and will visit it before making a purchase. Having a website is an opportunity to make a great first impression and give your potential customers comfort that you’re a real business. You can also add a level of professionalism to all of your correspondence, by creating a branded email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Establish your place in the industry. Having a website allows you to establish yourself as a leader in your field by building a high-quality website first. If your competitors are already online, you can build a website that’s completely different from your competitors’ sites, showing potential customers what makes your company stand apart.
3. Have More Constructive Conversations. Many businesses get calls from prospects or existing customers asking simple questions about location and working hours. Your website can save you that time by providing answers to common customer questions and inquiries your potential customers may have about your business and brand, like what you do, your products/solutions, your location, contact details, etc. At the same time, it ultimately provides an all-around better user experience, cause your customers can find useful information without needing to call.
4. Stay in control of your brand. Your website allows you to position yourself in the market to get the exact type of customers you’re looking for. Publishing your best reviews on your website is a great way to have the final say about how your company is presented to the public and also serves the secondary purpose of creating a permanent archive, so if third-party review sites close in the future, you’ll still have access to your best reviews.
5. Attract new customers. Online sales were on the rise today and these trends are expected to continue. Once you're online and have an SEO-optimized website, you have a chance that when people are searching for a product or service, your website will show up in the results. Do not miss the opportunity to increase your sales.